|Innovating The Next Big Thing||May 22, 2013|
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Web Stats
• Ghost City
HP Expands Print Offerings for HP MagCloud
Jul 12, 2012 – HP News
HP MagCloud celebrates fourth birthday with new larger formats to help brands get noticed.
With the new larger formats, HP MagCloud users can quickly and affordably publish a broader range of professional-quality custom or personalized marketing materials, promotional items and mementos.
All content is printed on demand using HP Digital Presses for premium color quality.
“HP MagCloud is committed to providing our customers with a broad range of options that meet the needs of the brands that rely on us,” said Andrew Bolwell, chief MagClouder, HP. “Publishing has never been easier, and now publishers can offer their content in a variety of print and digital formats.”
The offerings were launched as part of HP MagCloud’s fourth birthday celebration. To learn about special happenings taking place all month long, follow us on Twitter at @MagCloud. HP MagCloud will host a live Twitterview on July 17 at 10 a.m. PT.
How HP MagCloud works
Invented by HP Labs, the company’s central research arm, HP MagCloud is a web service that empowers users to self-publish and distribute content—for business or personal use—as a professional-quality print publication or digitally for mobile and online viewing.
With HP MagCloud, users can publish a portfolio, newsletter, catalog, branded magazine and more with just a few clicks of the mouse, and without a minimum order or cost barrier.
HP MagCloud can take a customer’s content from PDF to delivered printed publication in just three days. All content is printed to order using HP Indigo technology, delivering professional print quality with no waste or overruns, while reducing the impact on the environment. The same content uploaded for printing also can be made available for resale in the HP MagCloud storefront, as a digital download via the HP MagCloud iPad app or as a PDF for reading on any desktop or mobile device.
Additional information is available at www.magcloud.com.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 5/12 Frontline Sentinel: Two-Factor Authentication for Social Media Sites
• 5/10 McAfee Blogs: RealTime for ePO – Optimized Endpoint Security
• 5/10 Ovum: Ovum comments: GB smart meter delay better late than never
• 5/10 Gartner Says India Has The Potential To Lead The World In The Nexus Of Social, Mobile, Cloud And Information But May Waste The Opportunity
• 5/9 Frontline Sentinel: NSA's Manual on Hacking the Internet
• 5/9 Frontline Sentinel: 8 charged in $45 million cybertheft bank heist
• 5/9 Gartner Highlights Three Key Foundational Elements for Demand-Driven Retail Success
• 5/9 iSuppli: Korean and American Versions of Galaxy S4 as Different as Kimchee and Coleslaw, IHS Teardown Reveals
• 5/9 eMarketer: eMarketer: Emerging Markets Drive Facebook User Growth
• 5/9 Wireless Watch: Microsoft/Nokia alliance at crossroads as both ponder OS futures
• 5/9 Wireless Watch: Apple must rethink far more than the iOS user interface
• 5/9 Faultline: Quantenna gets closer to ST Micro, expect it to get “ascloseasthis”
• 5/9 Faultline: Microsoft volunteers to take Nook, as Barnes and Noble start to breakup
• 5/9 Canalys: Smart mobile device shipments exceed 300 million in Q1 2013 - Android powers 59% of smart phones, tablets and notebooks
• 5/8 McAfee Blogs: Cybercriminals Celebrate – It’s Mothers Day!!
• 5/8 Ovum: Government policy-makers need to create a level playing field for cloud services procurement
• 5/8 Gartner Says Smart Organizations Will Embrace Fast and Frequent Project Failure in Their Quest for Agility
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: How Secure Are Your Social Accounts?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: The Password Problem. Is it Your Problem?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: Have you met McAfee’s SIEM?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: NCCDC 2013 – Red Team Recap
• 5/7 HP Security Lab Blog: HP TippingPoint announces Security Management System 3.6
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: Yes, There are “Mother’s Day” Scams
• 5/7 Ovum: Analyst View: TPG looks to become Australia’s fourth MNO
• 5/7 Ovum: Analyst view: UK G-Cloud to champion public cloud
• 5/7 Gartner Says CIOs Will Need to Manage Both Technology and Business Innovation to Gain Competitive Advantage with Big Data
• 5/6 Gartner Says Indian Public Cloud Services Market To Reach $443 Million In 2013
• 5/6 iSuppli: IHS Discusses How PCs Can Survive the Tablet Invasion, at the SID Touch Gesture Motion Event
• 5/6 McAfee Blogs: Emerging ‘Stack Pivoting’ Exploits Bypass Common Security
• 5/5 McAfee Blogs: Intel, McAfee Investing in Network Security; Strength through Acquisition
• 5/5 McAfee Blogs: Change Your Password Day – Get Onboard!
• 5/5 Frontline Sentinel: iFrame drive-by attack demo [Anatomy of Attack online]
• 5/3 Frontline Sentinel: Basic Use of Maltego for Network Intelligence Gathering
• 5/3 iSuppli: Russian, Eastern European Video Surveillance Market to Double from 2012 to 2017
• 5/3 McAfee Blogs: AP, Burger King, LivingSocial….Who’ll be Hacked Next?
• 5/2 iSuppli: SSDs to Account for One-Third of Worldwide PC Storage Shipments by 2017
• 5/2 iSuppli: PV Inverter Supplier Base Fragments in 2012 – Minimal Impact From Recent M&A Activity in 2013
• 5/2 McAfee Blogs: Healthcare Cloud Enabled Analytics is Growing
• 5/2 Ovum: Analyst view: Facebook’s Q1 2013 results
• 5/2 Australian Organizations to Spend A$70 Million on Business Process Management Suites in 2013: Gartner
• 5/2 Worldwide Semiconductor Assembly and Test Services Market Grew 2.1 Percent in 2012, According to Final Results by Gartner
• 5/2 Wireles Watch: ZigBee Alliance completes Smart Energy Profile 2:
• 5/2 Wireless Watch: AMD, AT&T and Ericsson – wireless value chain shifts to IoT
• 5/2 Faultline: Netflix Hastings predicts OTT world – should stick to profit predictions
• 5/2 Faultline: Ziggo to add 1m homespots by August, work with Liberty Global
• 5/2 Canalys: Canalys launches ‘Appcessory Analysis’ service - First analyst firm to launch a dedicated continuous information service in this space
• 5/1 McAfee Blogs: BadNews for Good People
• 5/1 Frontline Sentinel: The PR Implications Of Cyber Security
• 5/1 HP Security Lab Blog: So, you want to build a Security Operations Center...
• 5/1 HP Security Lab Blog: The new era of security intelligence, part 1