|Innovating The Next Big Thing||May 25, 2013|
• Analyst Insights
• Enterprise Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Remembering 9/11
Next Innovator Group
Feedjit Live Web Stats
• Ghost City
Innovation Insights: Business Model Innovation the Red Sox Way
Dec 21, 2011 – Scott Anthony
We entered the EMC Club at Fenway Park on a crisp December evening, about 10 minutes before the scheduled start of Innosight's year-end party. We gaped like little kids at what John Updike memorably called a "lyrical little bandbox of a ballpark" illuminated with wreaths. Then we turned to the scoreboard and saw what seemed a 300-foot-tall sign saying, "Fenway Park welcomes Innosight" (they even had our new logo!). Why am I writing about Innosight's holiday party? Because Fenway can show us some novel ways to grow a seemingly mature business.
Read the rest...
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Analyst Insights articles...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Support This Site
• 5/24 Frontline Sentinel: What Java's installer should really say (Funny)
• 5/24 Frontline Sentinel: How to build C-level support for the benefits of penetration testing
• 5/23 Frontline Sentinel: "Interview with a Blackhat" by Whitehat Security
• 5/23 iSuppli: Global Touch-Screen Panel Shipments to Double by 2016, IHS Analyst Announces at SID
• 5/23 iSuppli: Falling Commodity Prices Give Buyers Using Cost Analysis the Upper Hand in Supplier Negotiations
• 5/23 Wireless Watch: New Intel chief puts post-smartphone devices at the heart of his agenda
• 5/23 Wireless Watch: Satellite spectrum under siege from cellular predators
• 5/23 Faultline: TiVo blows away numbers – still ignored by investors
• 5/23 Faultline: Yahoo gambles on social networking to make up for lost time
• 5/23 Canalys: Top iOS and Android apps largely absent on Windows Phone and BlackBerry 10 - App quality not quantity now needs to be the priority for Microsoft and BlackBerry
• 5/22 iSuppli: China’s Labor Day LCD TV Sales Surge by Double-Digit Percentage
• 5/21 iSuppli: One Quarter of All Notebooks to Ship with Touchscreens by 2016; Intel Endorses Touch Technology at SID
• 5/21 iSuppli: Can UHD Televisions Avoid the Fate of 3D Sets?
• 5/21 iSuppli: After a Year of Decline, Global Flat-Panel TV Market Ekes Out Marginal Growth in the First Quarter
• 5/21 Frontline Sentinel: Network perimeter security: How to audit remote access services
• 5/16 Canalys: World-class speaker line-up announced for Canalys Channels Forums 2013 - Confirmed sponsors include Lenovo, HP, Cisco and EMC at keynote level
• 5/13 Frontline Sentinel: How Facebook Updates Would Look in Real Life [Funny]
• 5/12 Frontline Sentinel: Two-Factor Authentication for Social Media Sites
• 5/10 McAfee Blogs: RealTime for ePO – Optimized Endpoint Security
• 5/10 Ovum: Ovum comments: GB smart meter delay better late than never
• 5/10 Gartner Says India Has The Potential To Lead The World In The Nexus Of Social, Mobile, Cloud And Information But May Waste The Opportunity
• 5/9 Frontline Sentinel: NSA's Manual on Hacking the Internet
• 5/9 Frontline Sentinel: 8 charged in $45 million cybertheft bank heist
• 5/9 Gartner Highlights Three Key Foundational Elements for Demand-Driven Retail Success
• 5/9 iSuppli: Korean and American Versions of Galaxy S4 as Different as Kimchee and Coleslaw, IHS Teardown Reveals
• 5/9 eMarketer: eMarketer: Emerging Markets Drive Facebook User Growth
• 5/9 Wireless Watch: Microsoft/Nokia alliance at crossroads as both ponder OS futures
• 5/9 Wireless Watch: Apple must rethink far more than the iOS user interface
• 5/9 Faultline: Quantenna gets closer to ST Micro, expect it to get “ascloseasthis”
• 5/9 Faultline: Microsoft volunteers to take Nook, as Barnes and Noble start to breakup
• 5/9 Canalys: Smart mobile device shipments exceed 300 million in Q1 2013 - Android powers 59% of smart phones, tablets and notebooks
• 5/8 McAfee Blogs: Cybercriminals Celebrate – It’s Mothers Day!!
• 5/8 Ovum: Government policy-makers need to create a level playing field for cloud services procurement
• 5/8 Gartner Says Smart Organizations Will Embrace Fast and Frequent Project Failure in Their Quest for Agility
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: How Secure Are Your Social Accounts?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: The Password Problem. Is it Your Problem?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: Have you met McAfee’s SIEM?
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: NCCDC 2013 – Red Team Recap
• 5/7 HP Security Lab Blog: HP TippingPoint announces Security Management System 3.6
• 5/7 McAfee Blogs: Yes, There are “Mother’s Day” Scams
• 5/7 Ovum: Analyst View: TPG looks to become Australia’s fourth MNO
• 5/7 Ovum: Analyst view: UK G-Cloud to champion public cloud
• 5/7 Gartner Says CIOs Will Need to Manage Both Technology and Business Innovation to Gain Competitive Advantage with Big Data
• 5/6 Gartner Says Indian Public Cloud Services Market To Reach $443 Million In 2013
• 5/6 iSuppli: IHS Discusses How PCs Can Survive the Tablet Invasion, at the SID Touch Gesture Motion Event
• 5/6 McAfee Blogs: Emerging ‘Stack Pivoting’ Exploits Bypass Common Security
• 5/5 McAfee Blogs: Intel, McAfee Investing in Network Security; Strength through Acquisition
• 5/5 McAfee Blogs: Change Your Password Day – Get Onboard!
• 5/5 Frontline Sentinel: iFrame drive-by attack demo [Anatomy of Attack online]
• 5/3 Frontline Sentinel: Basic Use of Maltego for Network Intelligence Gathering