|Innovating The Next Big Thing||November 26, 2015|
• Analyst Insights
• Network & Information Security
• Enterprise Mobility
• Enterprise Insights
• Reader Reactions
• Over the River
Amazon Ads: Computer Peripherals
Technology Pundits: The Battles of Summer: Will the Real Winner Stand Up?
Jun 19, 2009 – By Rob Enderle
Ah Summer when we can kick back, enjoy the sun, and put out thoughts of
conflict behind us. Wait a moment, Summer?!? Evidently Microsoft and Apple
missed a memo because both are swinging for the fences and not just at each
other they may separately and collectively take Firefox and Google out.
» Send this article to a friend...
» Comments? Tell us what you think...
» More Enterprise Mobility articles...
Support This Site
• 10/17 TechnologyInnovator Group of Publications Going into Hibernation!
• 3/6 Faultline: Apple case against HTC could be the defining patent case for touch
• 3/6 Security Insights: Oscar nominees are more popular and risky online right now
• 3/6 Security Insights: Is Hybrid Email Security Right For You?
• 3/4 Innovation Insights: The Bloom Box's Disruptive Potential
• 3/4 Faultline: OTT fever stalks European set top deals ? as old school collapses
• 3/3 Wireless Watch: Orange backs MeeGo to support its three-screen content strategy
• 3/3 Wireless Watch: LiMO supports operator software drive, but Vodafone 360 will be litmus test
• 3/3 Security Insights: McAfee Featured on Army?s APL
• 3/3 Security Insights: Source Code Repositories Targeted In Operation Aurora
• 3/3 What I Couldn't Say: An Individual?s Agenda
• 3/2 Datamonitor: Greener-homes strategy will face key challenges
• 2/26 Datamonitor: LBG and RBS: courting yet more public anger in the UK
• 2/26 Security Insights: Go Team USA! But is your favorite Olympic star dangerous?
• 2/25 Datamonitor: Google: managing its energy demand is the key to a low-cost supply
• 2/25 Datamonitor: Centrica: unfair criticism for record profits
• 2/25 Innovation Insights: How to Kill Innovation: Keep Asking Questions
• 2/25 Security Insights: HITECH Name-And-Shame Goes Up A Gear
• 2/25 Security Insights: Phishing For Twitter Credentials
• 2/25 Security Insights: RSA ? Locked and Loaded
• 2/24 Security Insights: McAfee Vulnerability Manager an SC Magazine ?Best Buy?
• 2/23 Rethink Research: Tablets, smartbooks and cloudbooks; the first battlefield in the PC phone wars - Forecasts to 2014
• 2/22 Technology Pundits: Why Microsoft Should Not Be in Consol Gaming Part II
• 2/22 WiMAX Directions: Mobile World Congress: WiMAX community looks to a 2G/4G future
• 2/20 Security Insights: Critical Control 20: Security Skills Assessment and Training to Fill Gaps
• 2/19 Technology Pundits: Why Microsoft Should Not Be in Console Gaming
• 2/18 Innovation Insights: Featuring the Flaw
• 2/10 Innovation Insights: Four Innovation Lessons from Anheuser-Busch
• 2/3 WiMAX Directions: WiMAX? ratings surge, but beware of WiMAX2 confusion
• 2/1 Innovation Insights: Soothing the Customer's Itch
• 1/28 Datamonitor: iPad: Apple takes a bite of the e-books market
• 1/27 Innovation Insights: Does the Apple iPad Make Strategic Sense?
• 1/22 Innovation Insights: Why Do We Care about Disruption?
• 1/22 What I Couldn't Say: Where Life Takes Me Next
• 1/20 WiMAX Directions: LTE can only dream as WiMAX starts to deliver the flat IP network
• 1/18 Rethink Research: The Rise of the ATSC M/H machines; The Battle for American Mobile TV
• 1/14 Innovation Insights: The Disruptors of the Decade
• 1/7 Innovation Insights: A Postcard of Disruption in India
• 1/6 WiMAX Directions: CES: Why Apple really does need a WiMAX iSlate
• 1/5 Innovation Insights: The Google Phone's Disruptive Potential
VOA News: Science and Technology
• 5/1 Space Freighter Docks At ISS
• 4/30 Scientists Draw First Genetic Roadmap of Amphibian
• 4/30 Looking for ET
• 4/28 U.N. Report says 1.6 Billion Still Lack Access to Electricity
• 4/30 Our World - 1 May 2010
• 4/25 Israel Lifts Ban On Apple's iPad
• 4/23 Democracy Activists Look at Digital Opportunities, Challenges
• 4/23 Scientists Say Global Warming Affects Marine Life
• 4/23 Scientists Create 700-Year Model of Asian Monsoons
• 4/23 Google Launches Tool That Reveals Government Requests
• 4/23 Secret Robotic Space Plane Launched By US Air Force
• 4/22 NASA Unveils First Images From New Solar Satellite
• 4/23 Our World — 24 April 2010
• 4/21 Analysts Say China Poised to Become Leader in Space
• 4/20 Space Shuttle 'Discovery' Lands at Kennedy Space Center